These projects have inspired and kept me going on my own work.
- Tete a Tete: Intimate Portraits of Adolescent Sons by Martine Fourgeron
- Interior Exposure by Jessica Todd Harper
- Expectations of Adolescence by Blake Fitch
- Life is a Series of Small Moments by Elizabeth Flemming
- Domestic Vacations by Julie Blackmon (her earlier work, Mind Games is a personal favorite)
- The Brown Sisters by Nicholas Nixon
- Other Family Traditions by Jessamyn Lovell
- The Lams of Ludlow Street by Thomas Holton
I also follow Timothy Archibald's blog T.A. where he works collaboratively with his son. Here is one heartfelt entry. He recently started another blog to showcase these images entitled Work in Progress.